An_Woman An_Woman

Keep continuing this series, it intriuges me

It's a pretty unique idea and I also appreciate the music you use.

Also ff9 was great, good choice. :P

Slash N' Littlewashu 03 Slash N' Littlewashu 03

I loved this series

I know this seems like a lofty request, and probably an irrelevant series to you, but please make another like it :P

kkioumuyr5teeba5v46754n59 kkioumuyr5teeba5v46754n59

TOUGHBOY FROM HOKUTO NO KEN!!

Not only have you'd impressed me with your fantastic creativity and artistic abilities, but you also may be familiar with Hokuto No Ken? Great!

I really like this reel, it features may memorable clips from Magical Rainbow Pedophile, Anus boy, and your collabs. And it featured the new material and clips.

I seriously hope you'll continue Magical Rainbow Pedophile. :P

Hold Your Toke ! Hold Your Toke !

Pretty good...

Pretty entertaining, but it could have been longer and had more depth. Still, I had a good laugh.

I'll submit to the drug collection.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

my score 41

really great game, one of my favorites by tom fulp!

Clown Killer 2 Clown Killer 2

the greatest flash shooter yet!

this game is great the.musics great . automatic 5/5.( Ps Im 2nd place on highscore!^_^)

Dagger Dagger

This is a cool concept I noticed you've worked on

It seems you've been at this character/series for quite some time, perhaps you can elaborate on a story while at the same time, keeping the traditional format of the single stills with music?

good work

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

As usual, Newgrounds sure is kissing ass.

Truly, this is quite inferior artwork than what would expect to find on the art portal ; there are many genuinely skilled artists who work hard to present something with actual effort.

As I've stated above, the only reason it has even all sorts of positive reviews from children whom aren't even of the right age to use this site. Stop kissing up to Tom, he doesn't even make real flash animations that aren't part of collaborative entries.

Rainbow Doe Rainbow Doe

What is this?

I didn't know they let blind people into illustration and design programs.