An_Woman An_Woman

Keep continuing this series, it intriuges me

It's a pretty unique idea and I also appreciate the music you use.

Also ff9 was great, good choice. :P

Slash N' Littlewashu 03 Slash N' Littlewashu 03

I loved this series

I know this seems like a lofty request, and probably an irrelevant series to you, but please make another like it :P

kkioumuyr5teeba5v46754n59 kkioumuyr5teeba5v46754n59

TOUGHBOY FROM HOKUTO NO KEN!!

Not only have you'd impressed me with your fantastic creativity and artistic abilities, but you also may be familiar with Hokuto No Ken? Great!

I really like this reel, it features may memorable clips from Magical Rainbow Pedophile, Anus boy, and your collabs. And it featured the new material and clips.

I seriously hope you'll continue Magical Rainbow Pedophile. :P

Faces Ep:1 Faces Ep:1

Very good

I thought the lack of actual voice recording and use of speakonia actually made this animation even more effective. I liked the black and white artstyle and the faceless character design. Good work.

Tagger54 responds:

well thank you, but I do believe that to get a good score, next time I will definitely need some real people, but thank you for the 10

Lilium Lilium

Fairly good...

I really enjoyed the narration and the art style, yet this wasn't much of an animtation as it was a slide show. The music was very ambient and was well-suited. Good luck with the series.

Phuckamon Phuckamon

Kinky Katt owns all!

This is the greatest thing I have ever witnessed on this site! I loved the art style, the music, the voice over and the characters (oh god, THE CHARACTERS). Great job, 10/10!

(Little fact, this flash was created by Joe Phillips and his animation studio, AVA.)

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Amazing diablo flash...

I this is your first flash Its very well done.I liked the accuracy of how well drawn the characters are.perferct 5/5

Slash N' Littlewashu 02 Slash N' Littlewashu 02

Whos that picture of the guy in the tuxedo?

this is the first in the series ive seen so far, yet it made me laugh cause i have no idea whats going on really(especailly at the end whenthe guys crying)so forgive me if im missing anything ironic/or reltating to any of the creators whom were parodied.Also the beginning of the flash starts of with a song from another series of your(adlof around the world in 80 days) which is from mindless self indgulgence,great choice.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The guy in the tux is SlashFirestorm.

Lady in the Water Lady in the Water

thank u,it did look like a shitty movie

the trailor and commercials look so gay! this desevre to be on the parody collection! good job

ChuckNorrisTheDocumentary ChuckNorrisTheDocumentary

was decent

but i wouldn t call it a documentary as i would a tribute.

chickenMastar2069 responds:

This is a documentary, becouse the life of Chuck Norris consists of round-house kicking pretty much everything.