View Profile KermitTheMuppet

44 Movie Reviews

Keep continuing this series, it intriuges me

It's a pretty unique idea and I also appreciate the music you use.

Also ff9 was great, good choice. :P

TOUGHBOY FROM HOKUTO NO KEN!!

Not only have you'd impressed me with your fantastic creativity and artistic abilities, but you also may be familiar with Hokuto No Ken? Great!

I really like this reel, it features may memorable clips from Magical Rainbow Pedophile, Anus boy, and your collabs. And it featured the new material and clips.

I seriously hope you'll continue Magical Rainbow Pedophile. :P

Very good

I thought the lack of actual voice recording and use of speakonia actually made this animation even more effective. I liked the black and white artstyle and the faceless character design. Good work.

Tagger54 responds:

well thank you, but I do believe that to get a good score, next time I will definitely need some real people, but thank you for the 10

7 Game Reviews

Pretty good...

Pretty entertaining, but it could have been longer and had more depth. Still, I had a good laugh.

I'll submit to the drug collection.

my score 41

really great game, one of my favorites by tom fulp!

the greatest flash shooter yet!

this game is great the.musics great . automatic 5/5.( Ps Im 2nd place on highscore!^_^)

13 Art Reviews

This is a cool concept I noticed you've worked on

It seems you've been at this character/series for quite some time, perhaps you can elaborate on a story while at the same time, keeping the traditional format of the single stills with music?

good work

As usual, Newgrounds sure is kissing ass.

Truly, this is quite inferior artwork than what would expect to find on the art portal ; there are many genuinely skilled artists who work hard to present something with actual effort.

As I've stated above, the only reason it has even all sorts of positive reviews from children whom aren't even of the right age to use this site. Stop kissing up to Tom, he doesn't even make real flash animations that aren't part of collaborative entries.

Your painting skills are quite good

I like the use of darker color blends and as always, you're brilliant at creating different creatures and things.

27, Male